Hey guys, it’s time to get your Halloween Costumes. Here’s a gift for you. A little Halloween Express coupon code 2012. I think it’s cool, because these guys used to be just local, and now they’re online. Great store, check it out!
There’s also a great SEO/affiliate marketing lesson to be learned here.
It’s fall again, and that means time for Halloween Affiliate Marketing. I have to admit, it’s one of my guilty pleasures. I adore the season itself, and even better that that are the easy paychecks that come with it. This is big business, and for two months out of the year, you can make a KILLING! No pun intended.
In the spirit of the holidays, I’m going to dress like a zombie and leave a burning bag of poo on your doorstep. Nah, just kidding! What I am going to do is pretend it’s Christmas and give you a gift. I’m going to share with you, dear readers, one of my income methods that is guaranteed to make money this year. …
You can scoff all you want, but these simple, ugly little sites make me a lot of cash. All you have to do is sign up as an affiliate of the Halloween retailers, throw up some costume sites, and promote them through the wonderful SEO methods that have been shoved down our throats over the past few years. If you need pointers on that, shoot me an email and I’ll be glad to recommend a few courses, with my affiliate links, of course! What kind of marketer would I be if I didn’t
Halloween niche sites are all the rage, and for good reason. Just check out this Buycostumes coupon code site. It is simple and straightforward, but this is just the type of site you should be thinking about creating. One of the best things you can do is create a costume theme site revolving around a keyword term like “disney princess costume” or “teen zombie costume.” You can get as broad or narrow as you like, depending on search volume as measured in the Google keyword research tool. For these sites, the numbers don’t have to be as high as the usual 2,000 + I recommend. Even half that will produce income around Halloween. Obviously the higher the number the better.
By all means, go out and find an EMD (exact match domain) in .com, .net, or .org for a decent Halloween keyword. Then get a free Popshops account. Make a simple little store. Without going into detail on everything, here’s your basic blueprint:
1. Sign up for Halloween stores at Commission Junction.
2. Buy a nice 900+ search term EMD.
3. Setup a WordPress site and just use the default theme (easiest choice) or a free theme from within WordPress — unless you are experienced. If you don’t already have hosting, sign up for a one cent month of hosting at hostgator.com using the hostgator coupon code PENNY4AMONTH.
4. Get a free account at Popshops, install the WordPress Popshops plugin from within WordPress, and follow instructions to create a store with multiple posts, each being made up of groups of costumes related to your keyword. Example: “child ladybug costumes,” “adult ladybug costumes,” “plus size ladybug costumes.” Each post title should match a keyword with some traffic.
5. Use lots of relevant text in your posts, and repeat your keywords a decent little bit but don’t overdo it. For each post, the post’s main keyword should be repeated once or twice per 100 words of text. Also include your main site title keyword ONCE in each post. Set WordPress to have a PAGE as your homepage rather than your latest posts, and the title of the page should be your MAIN keyword.
This is a very loose tutorial, and I apologize for that. But it was sort of spur of the moment. I plan to create a more in-depth tutorial on Halloween Sites, or maybe just niche shopping sites, in the future, and I also plan to create a custom WordPress install with a custom theme specifically for this. So sign up for my rss feed or email list to get notified when it goes up!